Terms & Conditions
1. We have a STRICT POLICY that we allow no persons under the age of 18 and ladies who are in their third trimester to attend our events.
2. Some of our event locations are not suitable for clients with mobility disabilities. At Phantasmic Paranormal we value our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible..
3. Each person will act in an adult and responsible manner and respect others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event please do this both quietly and quickly. We don't want to wake the neighbours (if there are any).
4. No alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Phantasmic Paranormal. If anyone appears to be under the influence of either alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The staff at Phantasmic Paranormal will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs.
5. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and Phantasmic Paranormal do not allow anyone to smoke on any event. This also includes candles and matches. There are designated smoking areas at each venue and these will be highlighted by a member of the team at the start of an event during our welcome.
6. Unless stated there are to be no sleepover facilities at our events. Chairs and seating may not be available, therefore we ask that you check with us and we can advise if you are required to bring any seating with you.
7. Phantasmic Paranormal will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
8. It is important that each person attends our events at their own risk. Phantasmic Paranormal accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to any person, however it may be caused. Phantasmic Paranormal conducts risks assessments ahead of events to eliminate them beforehand. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can and do still happen. We encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Phantasmic Paranormal has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories. We have first aiders on our team should anything happen and we will take the necessary precautions to keep our guests safe.
9. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
10. Phantasmic Paranormal accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
11. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Phantasmic Paranormal. If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled Phantasmic Paranormal may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Phantasmic Paranormal will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
12. Phantasmic Paranormal only use responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators. However, they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. Phantasmic Paranormal recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the medium, host, or investigator and not a reflection of Phantasmic Paranormal policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion.
13. Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database for Phantasmic Paranormal only.
14. We endeavour to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of mediums & psychics, however there may be occasions where this is not possible. If you are booking your event on the basis of a Medium being present then please contact the office on 07341 849561 for clarification prior to completing your order.
15. Phantasmic Paranormal hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. Phantasmic Paranormal accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
16. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view and ownership of this footage either audio or visual belongs solely with Phantasmic Paranormal. Before commencing video or audio capture you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from the Phantasmic Paranormal Office by email before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We can cancel a Phantasmic Paranormal event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make in financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you. This includes refunds on any hotel bookings or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred relating to the cancelled event.
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU AND REFUNDS
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Phantasmic Paranormal will not offer any refunds or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot attend your chosen event.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by Phantasmic Paranormal. As stated we offer no refunds on tickets purchased. All Tickets Booked must be cancelled by you should you be unable to attend 4 weeks prior to the event. Failure to do this will result in the FULL PAYMENT BEING REQUESTED. Should final payments not be paid we will seek to recoup these losses via the small claims court.
Deposit payment options are non refundable and will secure your place/s on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the event or we should be notified of failure to attend please see the payment terms above. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Phantasmic Paranormal have the right to re-sell your places and reserve the right to seek losses via the small claims court.
We cannot put your places back up for sale on the website if you are unable to attend your event. However, if the ticket price has been paid in full your tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on our Facebook Group Page. However, these tickets cannot be sold on any other advertising site due to the terms and conditions associated with them. Please note that Phantasmic Paranormal accept no liability for any third party transactions made via this method nor will Phantasmic Paranormal enter into any correspondence to help with this transaction.
All guests need to be directed towards Phantasmic Paranormal Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. Failure to do so will result in the guests not being allowed to enter the location.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe, We therefore insist that you read and agree to the terms set out in this policy.
No behaviour will be tolerated that is disruptive or causes any upset on the event or to any of our other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be ejected from the venue regardless. Behaviour which includes abusive behaviour or an attitude that has a negative impact on other team members or guests.
We would be grateful if you could contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are unable to attend an event, even if it is on the day of event so that we are aware that you will not be arriving.